X99 UD4 vs. X99 Extreme4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X99 UD4 vs. X99 Extreme4

I am trying to decide on X99 UD4 and X99 Extreme4, both seem to be around the same price and I like both brands. Any suggestions?

Found a couple of comparisons, but still can't make up my mind.

X99 ATX Motherboard Power, Heat And Efficiency

AnandTech | The Intel Haswell-E X99 Motherboard Roundup with ASUS, GIGABYTE, ASRock and MSI

Re: X99 UD4 vs. X99 Extreme4

the price X99 Extreme4 is remarkably friendly compared to other overpriced X99 motherboards( I'm looking at YOU ASUS). Don't let that scare you. this motherboards is well equipped with so many slots and connectors it will make you head spin. This also means lot of upgrade option in the future. enough to keep you happy for let say maybe 4 years (fingers crossed).

Comment

Originally posted by xLegendary View Post
      the price X99 Extreme4 is remarkably friendly compared to other overpriced X99 motherboards( I'm looking at YOU ASUS). Don't let that scare you. this motherboards is well equipped with so many slots and connectors it will make you head spin. This also means lot of upgrade option in the future. enough to keep you happy for let say maybe 4 years (fingers crossed).
      Good features and price for a board with these features.

Comment

If you're saying Extreme4 is better out of the two, should I also consider Extreme3? Problem is I haven't seen any reviews on this.

Comment

Originally posted by leedreamer189 View Post
          If you're saying Extreme4 is better out of the two, should I also consider Extreme3? Problem is I haven't seen any reviews on this.
          I think Xtreme4 is pretty complete, couldnt say anything on the 3 as I didnt saw any online... perhaps you can checkfor user reviews?

Comment

Asrock Extreme4 is pretty good, especially since its one of the cheaper X99 boards out there. From most of the reviews I've seen, it's a pretty good one to go with.

Comment

Working...
            X