No bios or any image or any sound :( New computer setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No bios or any image or any sound :( New computer setup

Hi guys, I am new here (I am Brazilian, sorry for the english)... I am build a new PC with this setup:
    FM2A55M-HD
    AMD A4 4000 FM2
    2GB DDR3
    HD 500GB SATAA
    PC with 200W power supply.

After plug everything correct in the PC (I already build others computers), and after power on, the CPU cooler turn on, but no beep, no images, nothing... the HD start too, but no signal of life...

I tried to boot without the processor, without memory, without HD...

Nothing happens with my monitor. I tried VGA, DVI and HDMI output too... What can I do now ? Any test ? I am very disapointed.

Re: No bios or any image or any sound :( New computer setup

Originally posted by Rafael Biriba View Post
    Hi guys, I am new here (I am Brazilian, sorry for the english)... I am build a new PC with this setup:
    FM2A55M-HD
    AMD A4 4000 FM2
    2GB DDR3
    HD 500GB SATAA
    PC with 200W power supply.

After plug everything correct in the PC (I already build others computers), and after power on, the CPU cooler turn on, but no beep, no images, nothing... the HD start too, but no signal of life...

I tried to boot without the processor, without memory, without HD...

Nothing happens with my monitor. I tried VGA, DVI and HDMI output too... What can I do now ? Any test ? I am very disapointed.
    Your board does not have a built in speaker, but has a connector for a POST beep speaker that usually comes with a PC case.

You cannot start the board without a processor or memory, it must have both or it will not start.

What model of memory are you using? We need the full name and model number. Your memory may not be compatible with your board and CPU.

A 200W power supply? Does it have a four or eight pin CPU power cable that must be connected to the CPU power connector on the board? That connector is near the VGA and DVI connectors, in the upper left hand side of the board.

You must have both the 24 pin and 4 pin power connectors connected to this board or it will not start.

Comment

Working...
    X