FM2A88X Extreme4+, Audio noise and lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FM2A88X Extreme4+, Audio noise and lag

Hi, I have audio problems, lag and noise, sometimes it's just a little noise sometimes it's really heavy. I've been trying to find the source of this problem without success. Installed and reinstalled drivers, I have the same problem with Windows 7 and with windows 8.1 My pc: FM2A88X Extreme4+ 8Gb Kingston hyper fury HX316C10FK2/8 AMD A8-7600 Please help, Thanks in advance.

Re: FM2A88X Extreme4+, Audio noise and lag

Bump
    Merry Xmas

Comment

Originally posted by Bob00 View Post
      Hi, I have audio problems, lag and noise, sometimes it's just a little noise sometimes it's really heavy. I've been trying to find the source of this problem without success. Installed and reinstalled drivers, I have the same problem with Windows 7 and with windows 8.1 My pc: FM2A88X Extreme4+ 8Gb Kingston hyper fury HX316C10FK2/8 AMD A8-7600 Please help, Thanks in advance.
      Try this program. It might help:-
      DPC Latency Checker

Comment

Thanks CaneMan!

You're right,
        Some device drivers on this machine behave bad and will probably cause drop-outs in real-time audio and/or video streams.
        I'm trying to isolate the misbehaving driver without success so far, but at least I know where to look.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X