Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-06S vs PC-06SX?

Hello,

I noticed that newegg recently listed the micro atx version of the new Lian Li cases, but the model number reads PC-O6SX. Is there a difference between this and the PC-O6S listed on your website?

Thanks,
    Anjay
    Last edited by Anjay; 03-30-2015, 06:52 PM.

Re: PC-06S vs PC-06SX?

Originally posted by Anjay View Post
    Hello,

I noticed that newegg recently listed the micro atx version of the new Lian Li cases, but the model number reads PC-O6SX. Is there a difference between this and the PC-O6S listed on your website?

Thanks,
    Anjay
    Hi Anjay,

The PC-O6S and the PC-O6SX are the same case. The "X" just denotes that the case is anodized black inside and out.

In the future, if we decide to release a silver version of the O Series chassis, such as the PC-O6S, we would call it the PC-O6SA, where the "A" would stand for the Silver color.

We have a detailed blog post on our sometimes confusing naming system. Please feel free to read it. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
      Hi Anjay,

The PC-O6S and the PC-O6SX are the same case. The "X" just denotes that the case is anodized black inside and out.

In the future, if we decide to release a silver version of the O Series chassis, such as the PC-O6S, we would call it the PC-O6SA, where the "A" would stand for the Silver color.

We have a detailed blog post on our sometimes confusing naming system. Please feel free to read it. :)
      Thank you for the quick reply. I look forward to seeing the case in person!

Comment

Originally posted by Anjay View Post
        Thank you for the quick reply. I look forward to seeing the case in person!
        No problem. Please do share your build with us here or on our Facebook page. We would love to see it. :)

Comment

Working...
        X