Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte GA-170-DH3

Hi All,

Ok I've bought this board on Thursday and I have couple of issues...

1) The sound card is not recognized from autoupdate, Gigabyte Drivers and realtek drivers - the setup program runs fine but in device manager there is unrecognized High Definition Audio Controller. I've created a support ticket for that but no update so far.

Update - it seems that this is caused by enabling the Audio DSP feature in BIOS - after disabling it the problem is gone... Not sure how important this feature is...

2) Bios settings - not sure if there is a way to select the value by using some key combination or do I have to guess what is the value? Like for vcore it is easy to type in but for example for LLC the default is auto... Using +/- keys is not working and there is no information in manual for possible values :(
    3) The CPUz and Hardware Monitor gives some crazy values on the vcore/ +5V and +3.3V - not sure what is the issue here.
    4) The radiator over the CPU socket is very poorly mounted. It's movable on touch :(

As for OC - I was able to get stable 4.4 clock with 1.4 Vcore and 1.2 VCCIO - so not the best but it may be the issue with poor CPU rather than motherboard itself.

Regards,
    Last edited by makave; 09-05-2015, 06:42 AM.
Working...
X