Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot

Heyo,

I'm brand new to the whole building-my-own-computer thing and have been really keen to get into it so bought me some parts and then put em all together and when I go to turn it on there's no video, either through DVI or HDMI.

Both the case fan and the CPU fan start, and the power LED on my case turns on, and it seems like there's power going to the HDD as well.

Have noticed a couple of threads on the net about similar issues that all seem to have really simple solutions, like checking the RAM is in there properly, and making sure that the 4pin 12V power thing is connected to the motherboard, and clearing the CMOS, but it seems like I've tried it all to no avail.

Specs are as follows:

MB: ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+
    CPU: AMD A4-7300
    RAM: Corsair 4GB (1x4GB) DDR3
    HDD: Western Digital 2TB Caviar Green Hard Drive - 3.5", SATA III 6Gbs, 64MB Cache, IntelliPower,
    CASE: Fractal Design Node304 Mini ITX Case White FD-CA-NODE304-WH
    PSU: SilverStone 300W SFX PSU 80+ Bronze w/ SFX-ATX Bracket PSST-ST30SF

Would really appreciate any help on this ! :) Cheers

Re: ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot

Hello
    If the CPU is "FM2 A4 AD7300OKA23HL 3800MHz", it requires BIOS ver. P2.40 or up.
    If it is "FM2* Athlon II X4 AD730XOKA44HJ 2800MHz", then it does not have integrated graphics processor. and a discrete VGA card is required.
    (according to asrock)
    Last edited by bahram_alinezhad; 12-27-2015, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X