Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System

Weird it saved my post with no spaces 1) What software is compat with my mobo from gigabyte on Win10? 2) What power saving options are ok with overclock? 3) Is northbridge temp going above 58C a cause for hardlock? 4) What bios version past Fh1 contains working VT-d? I got ESXi 6.0 going with Win10 gpu passthrough going fine :D
    Last edited by xscmanns; 06-28-2016, 01:24 PM.

Re: Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System

Since adding R9 270X I get random hard locksThe tri-channel memory kit it came with no longer worked after I dropped system 1inch on one side of the case.... I had to replace stock i7 cooler the pins broke (plastic)The tri channel at first worked until I put watercooler (high temps on i7, but not past 80C~ +/- 5c However it was "disappearing ram" until I swapped two sticks positions, or put out of tri-channel not sure I think two in dual, one in other colored slots (3-white/blu slots) Now with 3x 8GB PNY 1600 I get same post loop first few times, then boots and no video same as the tri channel kit it came with. Bad mobo/dimm slot, dimm slot needing cleaning?, damaged cpu/cpu socket pins?:[

Comment

Working...
    X