Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program

Hi all
    I am kinda struggling with this motherboard, to be exact in combination with the f-stream tool
    Maybe its me but i simply can not get the auto oc future to run
    It simply stays grayed out and there is no way to get it to function or at least i really do not get it
    Anyway i had a problem with the previous cpu (i7 6700k) which failed to run at 4 Ghz and after a lenghty fight with the shop i contacted intel for help and got instant a replacement.
    So i wanted to see if i can give this new one a little boost.
    When i tried to let it run at 4.6 it instant crashed so i wanted to see what the max is of this cpu.
    I am not much of a overclocker so i was kinda hoping to see a easy overclock test tool.
    But this program looks weird and i do not really understand how this thing works
    asus and gigabyte seems to have way easier programs to test your cpu.
    but again maybe its me, because my first attempt failed
    However i fear this is not going to be a good overclocker when i compare it to my mates i7 it ran instant out of the box 4.6 Ghz.
    He uses the gigabyte Easy oc tool which auto seeks the best speed it can find on his it ended at 4.6 we do not know if faster would be possible because it ended at 4.6.
    Anyway the older asrock motherboards had the much easier oc tool but that does not work on this models anymore.
    Anyone know why this program fails to run the auto oc feature ?!?

Re: Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program

Originally posted by Ruud Niet View Post
    Hi all
    I am kinda struggling with this motherboard, to be exact in combination with the f-stream tool
    Maybe its me but i simply can not get the auto oc future to run
    It simply stays grayed out and there is no way to get it to function or at least i really do not get it
    Anyway i had a problem with the previous cpu (i7 6700k) which failed to run at 4 Ghz and after a lenghty fight with the shop i contacted intel for help and got instant a replacement.
    So i wanted to see if i can give this new one a little boost.
    When i tried to let it run at 4.6 it instant crashed so i wanted to see what the max is of this cpu.
    I am not much of a overclocker so i was kinda hoping to see a easy overclock test tool.
    But this program looks weird and i do not really understand how this thing works
    asus and gigabyte seems to have way easier programs to test your cpu.
    but again maybe its me, because my first attempt failed
    However i fear this is not going to be a good overclocker when i compare it to my mates i7 it ran instant out of the box 4.6 Ghz.
    He uses the gigabyte Easy oc tool which auto seeks the best speed it can find on his it ended at 4.6 we do not know if faster would be possible because it ended at 4.6.
    Anyway the older asrock motherboards had the much easier oc tool but that does not work on this models anymore.
    Anyone know why this program fails to run the auto oc feature ?!?

Dear Ruud Niet,

Please kindly try the F-Stream V3.0.90 version from link as below:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0D...ew?usp=sharing

After gradually adjust the overclock settings, please add some loading for system.
    Then kindly check whether the overclock can works for your system.

In addition notes,
    We cannot guaranteed O.C. mode to overclocking CPU. It depends on whole system configuration and other parameters.(like CPU, memory, PSU,system temperature).
    Please realize that there is a certain risk involved with overclocking, including adjusting the setting in the BIOS or using the third-party overclocking tools.
    For better system stability, we suggest to use default setting with your system.

Thanks for your reply.

ASRock TSD
    Eddy

Comment

Working...
    X