Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sars

Everybody is rather concerned about Iraq (which they should be),
    but at the moment I am more afraid of this rapidly spreading dissease called SARS.
    They are even comparing it with the Spanish Influenza which killed 30 million wordwide:eek:

if it heads my way, i'm wearing my chem suit fulltime...
    TT Original

Comment

Perhaps we can get those suits at a discount from the US when the war is over:)

Comment

I use mine for when i have to spray/handle toxic chemicals. It has its own electronic air-con built in as well as a tripple filter.... most gas masks use a double filter, so yeah... its fairly protective....

its a one piece suit that has a helmet which locks into the suit... air tight. (we proved this by filling one with air once :p)

Looks like something from outta space when i have it on.
        TT Original

Comment

I don't believe it. pictures please :D

Comment

They have at least identified the virus involved with this outbreak although a vaccine will take a while to make.

Comment

Well, at least they are getting somewhere...and links on information to this quick spreading disease?
              - Damien

Comment

Comment

Yep, it's shaping up to be one hec of a year:(

Let's hope the disease detectives have better luck than the weapons inspectors:eek:
                  The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

There is 1 ultimate solution; fire all nuclear weapons. :flames:
                    That will burn any disease. it will also kill everybody, but hey who cares about details:D

Comment

Originally posted by Nosferatu
                      There is 1 ultimate solution; fire all nuclear weapons. :flames:
                      That will burn any disease. it will also kill everybody, but hey who cares about details:D
                      that will tell all those stupid virii that who is the boss! :rofl:
                      Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                      Last Updated:
                      10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                      ======================
                      jabber : [email protected]
                      =======================
                      Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                      yabaa dabaa doo...
                      Customized for 1024x768

Comment

ummm, before we do that shouldn't we see if the virus can live in roaches & scorpions?
                        Because if it can then we'd just be wasting our time and valuable munitions.
                        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

aaah spoilsport :laugh:

btw it is a valid point but then who will be left to check it all but u must know that roaches and scorpions can only sustain the effects of nuclear rays not the intense heat that will be produced by such an explosion!
                          so then is that explosion on? :rofl:
                          Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                          Last Updated:
                          10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                          ======================
                          jabber : [email protected]
                          =======================
                          Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                          yabaa dabaa doo...
                          Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Unless I get 1 Million dollars:shh:

Comment

if i get time i'll get tweak to take some pics for ya :p

i *think* the website is http://www.sea.com.au

but its a few years old now, so they proberly dont have this model on there. Its a mixture of a few of them, the white chem suit, the portable fan forced air filter witha a motor bike like white helmet the locks in.

So i'm not sure if all of these models are on there
                              TT Original

Comment

Working...
                              X