Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: sony & winxp

Rancher is offline Junior Member

I'm having a fit with this Sony Cybershot DSC-F55 E downloading pictures in to WinXP Pro. This is the PAL ver: hence the big "E". Sony states that the serial interface only works with PICTURE GEAR software! So, me being in USA with a Brit here w/camera, how do I get the E ver: of picture gear or is sony full of IT? thx for any ideas mates:confused:

zeradul is offline Senior Member

Try this link. Picture Gear (18 megs)
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Rancher is offline Junior Member

zeradul I installed the big download & still did not work. Can not seem ta find the reason tho? Says for XP too

zeradul is offline Senior Member

Well, bummer....

You could send for the disk... it wouldn't cost that much to have it shipped to you...
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Thread Information