Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: logitech optical

Just the fact that there would be no mouse available in Safe-Mode should be enough to make any reasonable-thinking person from using a USB port for an input device.
    The recent mobo's I have worked with have had 'Enable USB Mouse' and 'Enable USB Keyboard' And that allows such devices to work in the BIOS. I assume they also are supported in Safe Mode.

And why go to USB? Because USB is flexible enough, and so why not go to everything USB. USB Hubs are everywhere, case fronts, monitors, speakers, keyboards, etc. etc. I'm all for getting rid of proprietary connections.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by zeradul
    I assume they also are supported in Safe Mode.
    Nope.

Wow. That is a bummer. Well I guess I won't be getting rid of my pile of ps2 / USB convertors any time soon then.

Either way, I still use my mice in the USB port, because the newest of the opticals DO show improved performance/DPI when used as a USB device.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Well, if you persist in using USB for primary input devices, I'd definitely reccomend keeping 2 of those adaptors.

I don't think a whole pile is necessary though:geek:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information