Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Currently Building

All my stuff arrived about an hour ago. UPS and Fedex delivered within 10 minutes of eachother, both very nice delivery guys. Was worried everything wouldn't come but it did. Everything is as I expected except my Xaser III case. Its HUGE! Thats a good thing though, nice airflow. THere are a tremendous ammount of wires as well:wow: . Its a beauty in person, though. The pictures don't do it justice. I don't have a digital camera, but once everything is set up I will try to take some breathetaking pictures!

Only real dissapointment is the motherboard user's guide. Its in every language BUT englihs. This is the chaintech 9cjs im speaking of. Theres Chinese, Taiwanese, Russian, Dutch, French, but NO ENGLISH!!!:mad: I'll figure it out though. Anyways Wish me luck, I'm on to building!

May the FORCE be with you. :D

And yes, that Xaser case is a bit on the large side. It was one of the largest overall cases I've tested so far (not counting full-blown server cases).
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Yah, even though I preferred the 7 fans and 10 bays of the Xaser III, I went with the Lanfire Edition, just because it looked too damn big. Each to his own though, and thats a great case:thumb:
    I'm a newb. Be nice.
    3.0C P4
    WD Raptor primary drive
    Maxtor 120Gb secondary
    ASUS p4c800 deluxe mobo
    1024MB Kingston pc3200 memory
    SB Audigy 2 LS Sound Card
    Lite on cd-rw/dvd combo drive
    Thermaltake Lanfire case w/ 420w PS
    Logitech z-640 speakers
    Sapphire 9600XT
    ...just need a monitor