Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Microsoft Wireless Desktop Elite SE




  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,393

    Default

    I agree with mini, its personal opinion, but you might want to try both out in person. :cheers:
    CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
    Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
    RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
    GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
    PSU: Thermaltake 500w
    SC: Audigy 2 zs
    LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
    Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
    Mouse: Logitech G5

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianBatman
    I agree with mini, its personal opinion, but you might want to try both out in person. :cheers:
    Hi,

    I have tried both, and both look nice but the Microsoft got a better
    feel to it especially the leather look and the Logitech is a bit on the big side for me
    Asus P4P Deluxe
    Intel 2.8 (800)
    1024 Kingmax Ram
    Audigy 2 card
    Gforce 3TI 200
    Dvd Rom
    Asus Burner
    Skyhawk Aluminium Case
    Antec 550 True Power
    21" HP 1120 Monitor
    Logitech 680 thx 5.1 Speakers
    4 Coloured Case Fans
    1 CathrodeLight
    2 Glowires
    Nexus Vantus Multi unit.
    80 gig Maxtor IDE
    120 Sata Seagate
    160 Sata Seagate
    MS Wireless Desktop Executive Edition.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    1,369

    Default

    I have the Wireless Desktop Elite....I like it !
    SPAM Special Ops

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E^vol
    I have the Wireless Desktop Elite....I like it !
    Hi,

    Does it work well with games like Unreal 2, call of duty and chrome.

    thanks:cheers:
    Asus P4P Deluxe
    Intel 2.8 (800)
    1024 Kingmax Ram
    Audigy 2 card
    Gforce 3TI 200
    Dvd Rom
    Asus Burner
    Skyhawk Aluminium Case
    Antec 550 True Power
    21" HP 1120 Monitor
    Logitech 680 thx 5.1 Speakers
    4 Coloured Case Fans
    1 CathrodeLight
    2 Glowires
    Nexus Vantus Multi unit.
    80 gig Maxtor IDE
    120 Sata Seagate
    160 Sata Seagate
    MS Wireless Desktop Executive Edition.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    I take it you've had a bad experience with keyboards and mice in the past?

    I've never had any keyboard or mouse not work with a game. Except for dead batteries in wireless hardware, but that's to be expected.

    Just get what feels comfortable; I really don't think you need to worry about game compatibility.

    :cheers:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minibubba
    I take it you've had a bad experience with keyboards and mice in the past?

    I've never had any keyboard or mouse not work with a game. Except for dead batteries in wireless hardware, but that's to be expected.

    Just get what feels comfortable; I really don't think you need to worry about game compatibility.

    :cheers:
    Hi,

    I never had any cordless hardware before and I'm a bit weary
    that the keyboard and mouse might not work as well on fast
    action games like the normal hardware.

    thanks
    Asus P4P Deluxe
    Intel 2.8 (800)
    1024 Kingmax Ram
    Audigy 2 card
    Gforce 3TI 200
    Dvd Rom
    Asus Burner
    Skyhawk Aluminium Case
    Antec 550 True Power
    21" HP 1120 Monitor
    Logitech 680 thx 5.1 Speakers
    4 Coloured Case Fans
    1 CathrodeLight
    2 Glowires
    Nexus Vantus Multi unit.
    80 gig Maxtor IDE
    120 Sata Seagate
    160 Sata Seagate
    MS Wireless Desktop Executive Edition.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    1,369

    Default

    Nope, I've never had a problem so far. Had a little LAN party a couple of weeks ago. We played until our wrists/hands were dead. My desktop set never missed a beat.
    The only problem I have is the multimedia buttons don't work with WinAmp5...Works with older versions, just not ver5. It's a minor problem that has to do with drivers so I'm not worried. It'll get fixed soon.
    "Wake on mouse event" even works too ! (It's a mobo thing)
    Not sure how usefull the "tilt wheel" is. I use it, but I keep my res. at 1280x1024 minimum. So I don't have a lot of use for it. I have not tried it in any games yet. Just too lazy to set it up I guess. :p The scroll wheels are super smooth. Not "clicky".
    I love not having wires all over the place !!! :woot:
    SPAM Special Ops

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E^vol
    Nope, I've never had a problem so far. Had a little LAN party a couple of weeks ago. We played until our wrists/hands were dead. My desktop set never missed a beat.
    The only problem I have is the multimedia buttons don't work with WinAmp5...Works with older versions, just not ver5. It's a minor problem that has to do with drivers so I'm not worried. It'll get fixed soon.
    "Wake on mouse event" even works too ! (It's a mobo thing)
    Not sure how usefull the "tilt wheel" is. I use it, but I keep my res. at 1280x1024 minimum. So I don't have a lot of use for it. I have not tried it in any games yet. Just too lazy to set it up I guess. :p The scroll wheels are super smooth. Not "clicky".
    I love not having wires all over the place !!! :woot:
    Hi,

    I never had a problem with keyboards or mice and always had
    microsoft brand. Just very weary on wireless hardware.

    I have tried many Keyboards and mice lately and have decided to get the Microsoft wireless Desktop Elite SE the leather look which
    will cost me $189.00 which is a good price, the retail price is $249.00

    thanks for the quick reply.
    cheers
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    Asus P4P Deluxe
    Intel 2.8 (800)
    1024 Kingmax Ram
    Audigy 2 card
    Gforce 3TI 200
    Dvd Rom
    Asus Burner
    Skyhawk Aluminium Case
    Antec 550 True Power
    21" HP 1120 Monitor
    Logitech 680 thx 5.1 Speakers
    4 Coloured Case Fans
    1 CathrodeLight
    2 Glowires
    Nexus Vantus Multi unit.
    80 gig Maxtor IDE
    120 Sata Seagate
    160 Sata Seagate
    MS Wireless Desktop Executive Edition.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Hi all,



    I have purchased the Microsoft Wireless Desktop Elite SE. I have played many games and so far it didn't miss a beat and the mouse fills very comfortable and overall I give it 9 out of 10.
    Plus it looks very stylish with the leather look.

    Cheers.:cheers: :cheers:
    Asus P4P Deluxe
    Intel 2.8 (800)
    1024 Kingmax Ram
    Audigy 2 card
    Gforce 3TI 200
    Dvd Rom
    Asus Burner
    Skyhawk Aluminium Case
    Antec 550 True Power
    21" HP 1120 Monitor
    Logitech 680 thx 5.1 Speakers
    4 Coloured Case Fans
    1 CathrodeLight
    2 Glowires
    Nexus Vantus Multi unit.
    80 gig Maxtor IDE
    120 Sata Seagate
    160 Sata Seagate
    MS Wireless Desktop Executive Edition.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,393

    Default

    Curious, if it works fine and you have no complaints, not anything that you posted. Why not a 10/10? :confused:
    CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
    Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
    RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
    GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
    PSU: Thermaltake 500w
    SC: Audigy 2 zs
    LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
    Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
    Mouse: Logitech G5

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •