Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Need mouse help...

Default Need mouse help...

Can anyone recommend a good mouse for a laptop? The best mouse I've found so far was a cheap $5 Roswill mouse from Newegg but everyone in my household liked it better than the $40 and $50 mice that it was taken from my laptop bag and used on a home systems. I'd like to find something a little smaller and fancier that works just as good or better but so far the Roswill mouse is the only good mouse I've ever owned:(.

Default Re: Need mouse help...

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgm0th
    Wireless or wired?
    Wired, optical, and perferably USB.
    Last edited by Spongebob; 11-28-2005 at 07:20 AM.

We've had one of these for about a year, and I actually use it for one of the desktops, but it was great for the laptop. Personally, I'd recommend you just get something you get for a desktop without much consideration for the fact that it will be used with a laptop. If not, either get wireless or a mouse similar to that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgm0th
    We've had one of these for about a year, and I actually use it for one of the desktops, but it was great for the laptop. Personally, I'd recommend you just get something you get for a desktop without much consideration for the fact that it will be used with a laptop. If not, either get wireless or a mouse similar to that one.
    I believe you've used your share of mice. Is that the most accurate or comfortable one you've ever used? What makes you recommend it other than the fact that it looks good for only $20?

I'd say it is about one of the most comfortable laptop mice I've ever used. I don't mind it for desktop use, but it is small enough that I prefer a normal mouse. I'd recommend it simply because, as I said, it's one of the best laptop mice I've ever used.

Besides, it's cheap enough that you can't really be at a loss. IMO it's almost impossible to have too many mice. There's always that poor (or lazy) friend in need of a new mouse, or that new machine I've built... Basically, if you end up disliking it, use it on something else and grab another mouse.

Thread Information