Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My windows 2000 keeps on rebooting even in safe mode; need helps..

Default Re: My windows 2000 keeps on rebooting even in safe mode; need helps..

Hi COSMOTT,

The Mini pe is a custom-made bootable CD and I look for it on the web. It's hardly downloadable due to customize by individual. I've to study it to see how it can be made.. Thanks.

I stay at S'pore now.

another thing to try since you've got a 2nd bootable disk - do a scandisk via windows (ie right click on HD, properties, tools) - it may get you backup - if it does uninstall the driver, reboot and reinstall

Hi Kheldar,

Thx for the advise, will try that.

Hi Kheldar,

The scandisk wasn't help. Still couldn't get it start..

Well - I've run out of ideas

unfortunately it looks like its time format the sucker (or just use that second drive)

I hate to do that; formating is a last resort. Anyone any other idea? Any 3rd party softwares that can remove or repair corrupt win files?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information