Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: solly board for semparon

LILYA.LUKASHUK is offline I am a BANNED signature spammer

Default solly board for semparon

Not much activity on the semp front, I believe it is still a 754pin processor so just about any 754 board will work.

Good luck finding a Soltek branded board, after they went under all of the in stock merch kind of went away. Actually I haven't seen anything new on the 754pin front in over a year so I'd assume the boards are not being produced anymore.

update:
    I guess there is an AM2 sempron as well so any number of AM2 mobos will work, I've looked at the ones from Foxconn and can say they are solid but you won't find any AM2 parts with AGP so you might be SOL.

NO LINKS!!!
    <table style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 425pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="566"><col style="width: 425pt;" width="566"><col> <tbody><tr><td class="xl65" style="height: 12.75pt; width: 425pt;" height="17" width="566">Business process mapping software computer game downloads Internet TV online
    </td> </tr></tbody><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"></tr></table>
    Last edited by LILYA.LUKASHUK; 07-30-2007 at 03:56 PM.

Thread Information