Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Dell 1501 laptop battery issues and warranty issues

Default Dell 1501 laptop battery issues and warranty issues

Dell 1501 laptop battery issues and warranty issues
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Hello there. I bought my dell 1501 laptop off the shopping channel about 1.6 years ago and the dell rep was on saying how ever thing was covered under there 3 year complete care warranty. So I paid 299 plus tax for the 3 year complete care warranty. Now when I try to get warranty on my dell laptop for a batter which only holds a 40min charge on idel. They tell me it will cost 250 plus tax and shipping from dell. I get know where with the guy on the phone. I have the papers that say the warranty covers all hardware including battery. I call the shopping channel all I get is voice mail. What I can I do this been going on for over a month. or any ides where i can get a new battery that wont cost a arm and a leg.
    <o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Battery</st1:place> life used to be around 2-2.5 hours about 2 months ago.
    Thanks for all the help.

i have learned never to buy a dell brand computer agian or off the shopping channel in cananda.

Default Re: Dell 1501 laptop battery issues and warranty issues

If it is not a Dell branded warranty, you might check your paperwork to see if there is contact information for the company who is actually providing the warranty coverage.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Thread Information