Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Do gaming keyboards really offer better gameplay?

Question Do gaming keyboards really offer better gameplay?

I am into gaming pretty hardcore, go to a couple tourney's a year and win... sometimes. i have top of the line everything (or did 6 months ago) but i never invested in a gaming keyboard. My question is do gaming keyboards offer better gameplay, faster response, better sensitivity, or any advantages to gaming that a regular dell or $30 microsoft keyboard would offer? (I don't really care about backlit keys i learned how to type a long time ago)

thx
    Last edited by ChickenCrap; 01-13-2009 at 05:19 AM.

Default Re: Do gaming keyboards really offer better gameplay?

no man,its just a thing to take your money,i am also in gaming,but not so hard like you,anyway i love it,until now i change about 20 different,there is no difference for me,just get the one that you like for your hand and fingers and beat them all.

It is always nothing more than a matter of personal preference. Also keep in mind that if you purchase a gaming keyboard, you will need to take a little time to get accustomed to it. Some folks like them and some don't.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

I guess winning the Game is the bottom line here. At a professional level, I think strategy and the ability to anticipate your opponent's moves are certainly more important than a millisecond advantage that might be gained from a USB connected gaming keyboard. But since I am an average skilled gamer who dies alot I have an Ideazon merc stealth keyboard that I do like alot. Very comfortable and it has the dedicated left hand area that surrounds your grasp with hotkeys. Also backlit and USB connected.
    DEAD -=Gazerbeam=-

Thread Information