Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Xigmatec Elysium super tower case availability?

Default Xigmatec Elysium super tower case availability?

As the thread title states, i've been waiting for this particular case to be released for a while now in order to complete an SR-2 build, and i even sent an Email to Xigmatec directly and was told that it would start shipping by mid march, yet here we are almost in mid march, and there's no retail outlets even taking pre orders yet....

Should i just forget about it and order a custom mountain mods case with an HTPX tray?

Default Re: Xigmatec Elysium super tower case availability?

Looks like i found something that might do the trick and would be cheaper than a mountain mods case....Lian Li V2120X(all black exterior/interior), wich is HPTX certified and just enough room to mount a water cooling setup internally at the top....It'll still cost roughly 450$,but that's still cheaper than a mountain mods case and it's available at major retailers...

About the only issue i can see that will give me extra work is cable management, but that's the reason for the black interior and using individual black sleeving on all the wires, so that the only thing that's noticable are the silver plated bitspower fittings and the chrome finish on the CPU water blocks....Even the tubing will be all black.

Thread Information