Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: ASUS ROG GX 810 Wireless Gaming Mouse......Availability in North America

Question ASUS ROG GX 810 Wireless Gaming Mouse......Availability in North America

Hi,
    I live in Toronto, ON Canada and I would like to know if and when the Asus ROG GX 810 Wireless Gaming Mouse will be available in North America. I am also interested in finding reviews on this mouse, e.g. what the battery life is like, etc. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Paul

Default Re: ASUS ROG GX 810 Wireless Gaming Mouse......Availability in North America

Quote Originally Posted by cookinpro View Post
    Hi,
    I live in Toronto, ON Canada and I would like to know if and when the Asus ROG GX 810 Wireless Gaming Mouse will be available in North America. I am also interested in finding reviews on this mouse, e.g. what the battery life is like, etc. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Paul
    As far as I know, it has a maximum of 3200 DPI, which isn't the best considering you can easily get a gaming mouse these days that have at least 6000 DPI. It does look pretty sleek though. The entire mouse is mostly black and grey. It has 7 programmable buttons (including the 2 main ones). I'd recommend other wireless options like the Logitech G700 if you want to use it purely for gaming.
    Last edited by duckyshinefan; 10-09-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Default Re: ASUS ROG GX 810 Wireless Gaming Mouse......Availability in North America

Or the new Logitech G602, looks pretty good to me, especially the battery life!

Logitech G602 Unboxing and Preview - YouTube

Thread Information