Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: download accelerators

what's the best download accelerator? i'm currently using download accelerator plus 5.x, and i like it because of the 10 simultaneous connections, but it's awfully nosy. is there a better one?
    "well then! the lion has come, my children are near, zarathustra has ripened, my hour has come: this is my morning, my day is breaking: <a href="http://construct.visualenkryption.com">rise now, rise, thou great noon!"</a>

thus spoke zarathustra, and he left his cave, glowing and strong as a morning sun that comes out of dark mountains.

i personally like getright
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

hey, thanks. looks like it'd be worth switching over
    "well then! the lion has come, my children are near, zarathustra has ripened, my hour has come: this is my morning, my day is breaking: <a href="http://construct.visualenkryption.com">rise now, rise, thou great noon!"</a>

thus spoke zarathustra, and he left his cave, glowing and strong as a morning sun that comes out of dark mountains.

i use Star Downloader .

It's free / donation ware
    Most important it is free of spyware or phone home apps, Free of advertising junk, and doesnt offer u other apps when loading.

It integrates well with IE, i use myIE2 which is also excellent

it's also highly configurable.
    Give it a try
    Splash

:afro:
    OK so my signature is lame - I can live with it!

Thread Information