Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: yz shadow and docklet question

i'm sorry if this may seem like a stupid question

i wanted to try the y'z shadow and dock programs, and the directions say to just extract the files into a folder, and i do. but then when i click the exe file it says "[lots of random symbols] Language file (*.lang) is not found"

what i find weird though is that the lang file is there, can anyone explain this to me? thanks
    <font color=red size=1>|</font><font size=1>T-bred AMD Athlon XP 1800+<font color=red>|</font>
    <font color=blue>|</font><font size=1>Soyo KT400 Dragon Ultra<font color=blue>|</font>
    <font color=red>|</font>512 mb Corsair XMS PC3200<font color=red>|</font>
    <font color=blue>|</font>Leadtek Winfast G4 Ti4200 w/ 8x support<font color=blue>|</font>
    <font color = red>|</font>Maxtor ATA133 80 gb w/ 8mb cache<font color=red>|</font>
    <font color = blue>|</font>Verbatim 48x12x50 CD-RW<font color=blue>|</font>
    <font color=red>|</font>Logitech Cordless Elite Duo<font color=red>|</font>
    <font color = blue>|</font>Win XP Pro SP1<font color=blue>|</font>

I'll explain it, just as soon as you explain what your talking about - I have NFI

I'm using Y'z Dock with no problems. Perhaps your download was corrupt.

Default Re: yz shadow and docklet question

Ok, for those who come across this thread now, two years or so after it was started, do this.

Once the files are extracted to the directory of your choice, if you run the exe and see the message described above, you need to create a new subdirectory called "Languages" and move the *.lang files into that directory.

There you go!

-cygnl
    http://www.davtar.org

Thread Information