Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Cab. File Repairer

hello guys. I want to know where could i get a freeware that could repair cab files or zipped files because i recently bought a game. And when i install it, near at the end of the installation about 98 % there is an error, the size of the file does not match in the cab. files directory or something i cant remember. pls help.i spent too much money for this game!

what game is it?
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

worms 3d. I also bought counter strike condition zero but at also near at the end, my cd-rom is having a hard time reading the disk. tsk tsk..... 2 games, none installed!

hey, i remember, the error i got in worms 3d is CRC error.:)

1st of all the problem is probably with your CD-ROM

Secondly, CS-Condition Zero has not been released yet. Pirated software is not always the most reliable anyway.

http://forums.tweaktown.com/showthre...threadid=15028
    1. No Piracy Keep the software discussions legal. No hacks or cracks for software. No Windows activation hacks or CD-Key changes. No warez of any kind. This includes links. These posts and threads will not be tolerated for any reason and will be deleted or closed immediately.
    Thread Closed
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Thread Information