Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Cdrw Burning

Default Cdrw Burning

HI ive been trying to burn mpegs,avi,bin..cue etc using my CDRW but its doesnt work... i was told that mpeg should burn..... I was also wondering when i download movies .torrents sometimes there split up into 20 pieces of 14.3 mpegs each... how can i put them all back together to watch on VLC media player

p.s----I use Nero-- but when i burn them... just text files and stuff comes on... it says the whole movie has been burnt but when i go to view them ther only like 5megs when they should be 650-700

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could please help me.. thank you very much

Default Re: Cdrw Burning

Movies split up into aroud twenty pieces are usualy .rar files, which can be opened using Winrar or 7-Zip. Just extract the first one and it should get all of them.

As for burning them to CDs, if you want to makea n actual video CD you'll need to first convert them to mpg if they aren't and then use a program, such as Nero, and tell the program to make a Video CD. If you just want to use VLC, then you have a few more options with format and you don't have to make a video CD or a CD at all. To put them on a CD for simple transportation, a simple data CD should burn them just fine, regradless of whether it's a movie or not.

A good site for help with this type of stuff is doom9.org.

Default Re: Cdrw Burning

Thread moved to more appropriate section.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Thread Information