Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IAM SORRY THAT I HAVE BEEN POSTING SO MANY THREADS BUT THIS PROBLEM I HAVE is bad

Default IAM SORRY THAT I HAVE BEEN POSTING SO MANY THREADS BUT THIS PROBLEM I HAVE is bad

THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS EVERY TIME I BOOT MY COMPUTER UP NOW IT SAIDS X800xl\
    BAD BIOSCHECKSUM/ BIOS RECOVERY STARTING
    so i inserted the bios recovery disc it erases crap and reinstals it and tell me to restart my computer so i do so. So iam expecting the this problem to go away but the same crap keeps poping up it wont let me go into windows or even let me see my set up it just stays in bios. ANY ISEDA PLZZZZ HELP ME OH YAH IAM ON A DIFF COMP. sorry about all the threads to you guys are such a big help THANK YOU

Default Re: IAM SORRY THAT I HAVE BEEN POSTING SO MANY THREADS BUT THIS PROBLEM I HAVE is bad

Maybe if you would tell us something about your computer we could help. So far, all I know is that is has an X800XL.

Default Re: IAM SORRY THAT I HAVE BEEN POSTING SO MANY THREADS BUT THIS PROBLEM I HAVE is bad

3.2 ghz ht
    ASUS P4p800se
    1gb patriot ram 2.3.2.5
    200gb hard drive
    500 wat psu
    thermalmake power suppply
    windows xp pro
    radeon x800xl

To what BIOS recovery disc are you referring? Do you have any other systems in which you can test the X800XL?

grapchis card is fine i tested them in my other computers. plus its a brand new bios chip in it to i dont understand the bios version i was putting back on was the original one. and i tried updated one to i just don get it.

Try resetting the CMOS. Don't see how it would help, given that you've already flashed the BIOS, but go for it anyway.

well it didnt work i dont know really what to do and asus sucks they just keep hanging up and saying use the booklet. so if any else would work plz help and thanks for helping me in the first place

Try getting the latest BIOS from the motherboard and flashing.

Did this problem start happening recently, or has this computer never worked? If it started recently, did you change/upgrade any hardware before it happened?

it started doing it when i tried crappy ram in this computer i took the ram out right away now its acting up

If you've reset the CMOS and flashed the BIOS to the latest, then I guess you could try any other RAM you have. I find it odd that this would still happen after you removed the old RAM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information