Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Unable to see Chinese in Chinese software?

Default Unable to see Chinese in Chinese software?

i!
    I would like to know if there is any way to see Chinese in Chinese softwares? My english setting are all in English. I know you can change the language setting to Chinese to view softwares that are in Chinese. But I mostly use English softwares. So, it is kinda pointless to change the setting to Chinese since only a few programs I am using are in Chinese. As changing to Chinese setting will also affect fonts in some of the games.
    Anyways. here is the problem:
    I am able to type Chinese (such as Notepad etc) and I am also able to view Chinese on the webpage.
    But, I am not able to see Chinese in softwares that are in Chinese. It will show up messy codse or just ????s marks.
    (Offtopic)
    Before I reformated my computer, I was able to see Chinese in Chinese softwares without changing the language setting into English. But after I reformated, I am not able to do it anymore. Can someone please help me out. Thanks a lot! The installation CD is different since I don't have the old one ><, Tnx

Default Re: Unable to see Chinese in Chinese software?

you probably dont have the correct language packs for for specific software packages
    #

Thread Information