Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Nero lip sync problems

Default Nero lip sync problems

Hi all, the problem i have is with Nero 7 ultra. The problem i'm having is when i go to make dvd i can do all that no problem but it lose's the lip sync by 4-5 second. When i play the film on media player it's all in sync. i cannot find why this is happening. I have tried imtoo avi to dvd but had the same problem. i have got Alcohol 120 but i have 2 file that need put together and i cannot see how to do that with this programe.
    Could putting a new PSU or GFX cause any of this as that is the only thing that i can think of that i have done. Or having a O'ced m/c ?
    I'm lost for things to try so any advise i'll have a go
    Thanks all

Forgot to say that its an AVI file that im tring to convert
    Last edited by Madmox; 02-09-2007 at 03:57 PM.
    AMD64 x2 4400+ @ 2.4Ghz (939)
    Asus A8n-sli Deluxe
    Artic Freezer Pro
    TT Tough power 700W PSU (w0105)
    2 x 1Gb Corsair CMX1024 PC3200
    200Gb HD
    Sapphire HD3870 512Mb

Default Re: Nero lip sync problems

Quote Originally Posted by Madmox
    The problem i'm having is when i go to make dvd i can do all that no problem but it lose's the lip sync by 4-5 second. When i play the film on media player it's all in sync
    The sentences contradict each other. Please clarify.

Sry, get it all ready i.e put chapters in and do a menu page. It's once i get to the next part i.e when you get to sample it in the small screen with the remote next to it that's when i notice the lip sync has gone out. I have burned to disc just to see if it was any differant but it was still out.
    I have tried 3-4 differant films but no joy. As i said they all play fine in media player but thats it.
    Thanks again
    AMD64 x2 4400+ @ 2.4Ghz (939)
    Asus A8n-sli Deluxe
    Artic Freezer Pro
    TT Tough power 700W PSU (w0105)
    2 x 1Gb Corsair CMX1024 PC3200
    200Gb HD
    Sapphire HD3870 512Mb

I'm not too familiar with the video encoding aspect of Nero, so I don't know of any specific reason why that would happen. If you actually purchased Nero 7 Ultra, try calling their tech support. The only good reason I can think of that hardware would cause this is with video capturing (meaning using a TV tuner). Desynchronization after re-encoding a video is entirely a software problem. I never really use Nero myself for that purpose. Ulead and TMPGenc do everything I need quite well.

Thread Information