Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Need helping finding a Sleeve Program

Default Need helping finding a Sleeve Program

Okay, I need to find a cheap if not free to d/l program i can use to make DVD Case Sleeves. Now before anybody goes well goto this site and print the full covers. I don't want that, All i need is something to be able to type in Text on the Binder Part & Main/Front cover of it. Thats it. Nothing fancy just Text so i can read better then my retarted hand writing on pieces of paper.

So does anybody know of a program or 2 or whatever that count point me in that direction? I'd perfer free to d/l. Not pirate, But one that is allowed to be free. Or even a cheap program to buy for it would work. Thanks.

Default Re: Need helping finding a Sleeve Program

Just a thought, but won't any word processing program do this? Just make a template with the page size set to that of the CD sleeve and then print to it from your printer (assuming of course that it will handle something thicker than a single piece of paper).
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Maybe it would. but if your talking outside of Wordpad that Windows comes with then i don't even have that Darth.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Okay thanks. Well as for Nero i got Nero 7 Essentials. Came with burner i got awhile back. And i looked all over in it and couldn't find the cover thing. Now the older 6 i think has it.

If you don't have the Nero utility, why not install Open Office? It is still available and is freeware the last time I checked. Using the process I stated above for Word should work well in Open Office as well.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Okay Darth, Well for the programs like that i'm serious n00b lmao. I never really had to worry about any of that stuff. So thanks.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Hmm, I dont know about nero 7 "Essentials" it may be a cut down version or something? I know 6-8 I have used all had it but I always use the fully loaded versions

Did you try any of the freeware I posted above? Looks like some is pretty good. If you would like me to show you some good paid programs let me know

Thread Information