Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: recover my documents before reformat.

Default recover my documents before reformat.

I was installing a new video card and things got all shizzy on me and short story is that I had to reformat my hard drive. Is there a way, (and how can) I recover my documents from before the reformat? I have been searching the internet and there seems to be a lot of programs out there that say they can do this, but I don't really want to pay $500 to get this data and Idon't really know how to use these. Anyone had to do this before or reccommend anything? I have a lot of stuff backed up on disks, but there was some recent stuff that I really want to get back that I didn't back up yet. No programs or anything, just the my documents folder.

Default Re: recover my documents before reformat.

Hi,
    U are paasing through the same phase that I had to face few months ago and I started searching what exactly u want now...sumthing that is not costly and can recover the lost data easily...so here u go "Advanced Disk Recovery" is an efficient tool to recover the data lost due to format or crash.
    The most imp thng is that it recovers 5 files even in the free version & the paid version is also very reasonable(39.9$ only) in comparision to other tools as u r saying whoppy
    500$...I can't even spend 50$ for such tool...So here is the best recovery tool that u require Advanced Disk Recovery. Try and become a gainer.

U can download this from cnet

Thread Information