Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Morpheous and WinXp

I ran Morpheouse with Win XP for about 3 monsth with out any problems. Here recently I just took advantage of my onboard raid and reinstalled Winxp but this time I choosed to go with NTFS instead of Fat32. Now eeverytime I try to open Morpheous ...it runs until it tries to connecto to a server then Windows closes it out and gives me one of those error messages that wants to send itself to Microsoft.

I have heard others that had the same problem but I still can't find a solution.

I have unistalled ...reinstalled...re-downloaded....re-downloaded from a different location....

Basicly tried everything but reinstalling XP

Could the NTFS be the problem?

I don't think NTFS is the problem cause I use the software alot with XP with NTFS and it works great

Thanks for your reply...I found the problem out...

I had to basicly set the permission for XP to share the folder

good deal, glad you got it working

Hey, thanks for your reply!

I've tried Morpheus in Windows XP and it didn't even work on my PC! Your best bet is to swap it for KaZaA and ignore that spyware! :) KaZaA caused no problems at all on my Windows XP!

i had a problem early on with morpheous i found that if deleted the .db files found the morephous folder it would work (and it doesn't affect your uploads/downloads

i do have problem when i change users - it won't work and when i tried to force it by changing the registry i lost my downloads

i personally had a f**kload of troubles with kazza when i tried it in xp, stuff that webby, i'd stick to Morpheus hands down...
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

Thread Information