Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Browser problems...

I need to decide on a new Browser because Netscape is pissing me off. What reccomendations do you have (and like a tweak guide for that browser.) It needs to load fast and have lots of features...please help
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

First off - this is not to do with Windows, moving to Software Applications.

Secondly - I use a little-known browser called Internet Explorer. It's quite good, and I liked it so much, I wrote a tweak guide for it, which you can find within this guide.

Uhhh why the meanness i was just curious...hey Persian would a router affect d/l speeds, by how much?

Give Opera a try. Its really quick with loading pages, and the mouse gestures are awsome! I like the interface of the newest version also.

Sorry, wasn't trying to be mean...a bit abrupt i must admit sorry :)

Persian thanks to your guide Im re-using Internet Explorer :D seemed to have fixed some problems thanks to your guide, if i'm having any more i'll just ask you then :D

That's what we're here for, to help each other :thumb:

Ok, everytime I press CTRL+N it opens a new window (finally the right size) but it doesn't have the status bar, how cna i make it so the status bar is awlays displayed

Any answers?

Don't have an answer because I use Mozilla. You said you want a browser to load fast. I've tried Explorer against Mozzilla on several sites and Mozilla is always faster for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information