Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: registry/powerstrip ?'s

ok, i want to uninstall powerstrip and reinstall it(because of the stupid timer thing...its cranked up to about 40 now and my computer has to wait for it to finish its dumb count down). but when i do, the timer resumes, and picks up where it left off. so i deleted the registry strings for powerstrip, and yet the stupid timer is still counting down from 40. help!

Firstly, this post should go in the Applications forum. Moving it there.

Secondly, what timer thing? If this is an attempt to bypass Powerstrip's registration, because discussion of that sort of thing is not allowed on these forums.

no, im not asking on how to crack powerstrip...im saying that the evaluation version has a time bomb on it whenever it starts. when you first install the program, the timer is only 5 seconds long. it is not 40 seconds long. so i wanted to reinstall it to get the timer back down to 5...well, i did, and it was still set at 40 on reboot after reinstall

Thread Information