Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: format software

If your for a user friendly way to format or partition I highly recommend PARTITION MAGIC from Powerquest. Great tool that partitions, formats, and arranges your partitions (drives).
    Fast Times At Ridgemont High

but Partition Magic cost money and there are so many ways to do the same thing for free

don't get me wrong, Partiton Magic is an excellent program but I just don't see paying for software like that when there are free and effective solutions available
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

PARTITION MAGIC is actually an excellent in-Windows re-partitioning program, with easy to use controls and a good GUI.

Its not like id bring it out in DOS or during an installation. But its good for pre-formats when your trying to back up all yoru stuff and you'd rather have another partition than have to go buy another CD-R spindle.

Yes, but a true "Jedi master" woulden't need partition magic to create multiple partitions...:rofl:

5. Default

I like using VMware to partition, way easier in my opinion as it auto does it when you want to load a new OS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information