Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trillian Pro 2.0 BETA

lol, oh well ....I tried
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

This thread wasn't really about Mozilla (evil evil program), but if you want to talk about open-source alternatives, I use a little program called Miranda IM when I'm not using Trillian.

Miranda IM Homepage

Miranda is compact, free, and highly customizable. It comes with next to nothing except for ICQ support, you individually add plug-ins for each feature as you see fit (MSN Protocol, History Logging, SMS etc.) It can take a while to setup at first but once configured properly it's quick and effecient. If you like the features in Trillian Pro but don't want to pay up, I strongly recommend you check this program out.

Trillian Pro 2.0 screenshots coming soon.
    :: Teqno Haxor ::

MSN: teqno_haxor@hotmail.com

http://www.teqnohaxor.com/

what's so 'evil' about Mozilla and Firebird :?:

Quote Originally Posted by minibubba
    what's so 'evil' about Mozilla and Firebird :?:
    may be there start up icons...one has a dianosaur and another one a dragon :laugh:
    actually imo if u r on linux...u must give firebird a try. u would love all those keyboard shortcuts that we miss from IE6
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

yes, that little dragon looks soo evil :laugh:

Firebird has got to be one of the best browsers I've ever used. I use it with thunderbird on both windows and linux ...can't say I ever missed IE for a minute :devil:

So I really would like to know why someone thinks it's so bad...

To my knowledge, Netscape 6.x used the Mozilla engine, now whilst this wasn't Mozilla's fault (being open-source and all) I just lost alot of respect for the project, partially due to the fact that it had become so successful in a short space of time. Most recent Linux distributions include Mozilla now, it's not really like you have to go out of your way to get this uber leet browser no-ones ever heard of is it? Any joe blow can whack a CD in and install Linux nowadays.

I guess to me it just lost alot of it's appeal.

I design all my websites for Internet Explorer 6, using W3C approved HTML and CSS, and they all look like **** in Linux using any browser. The simple fact is there's an overpoweringly high number of users still using IE (obviously) - to coin the phrase:

If You Can't Beat 'em, Join 'em!
    :: Teqno Haxor ::

MSN: teqno_haxor@hotmail.com

http://www.teqnohaxor.com/

Why join em when what they use is ****, and you can use soimething Heaps better?

TeqnoHaxor, I assume you designed the site you link to in your sig? If so, then it looks fine in Linux with Firebird...but that may be because I installed some better fonts... :shrug:

anyway, to each his own... I've never once considered going back to IE once I stated using Mozilla, but that's just me (and nearly everyone I've introduced Mozilla and/pr Firebird too ;) )

:cheers:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information