Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Office Install ERROR

"Error 1311 source file not found d:\office1.cab verify that the file exists and that you can access it"

Suddenly I kept getting the office installation window everytime I started my PC and everytime I opened a office program. I tried tio let it do it;s thing but this message appeared half the way "Error 1311 source file not found d:\office1.cab verify that the file exists and that you can access it." I wouldn; let the process end.

Tried office repair, with the same result. Then I decided to unintall my office XP and reinstall, and to my surprise the same error kept me from installing back ms office xp. So I tried to install my old office 2k, and had the same results.

I got tid of the installation window at startup, but also lost all my office XP programs, and I can't install it back.

any ideas?

Thanks.
    Ps. I can't get the SFC /scannow to work either (win xp pro).

The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Thanks amigo!

Problem solved. But' I'd like to reset the security policy that sets restriction to CD access. And have my system work like anyone else's. How can I do this?

Gracias Amigo

Thread Information