Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more firebird problems help me!

ok i want to go to www.lanohio.com and it says...Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/virtual/site445/fst/var/www/html/webstats/write_logs.php on line 7

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/virtual/site445/fst/var/www/html/webstats/write_logs.php on line 7
    Impossible de se connecter au server SQL, essayez plus tard

is that the site or is it me?

A very simple solution, try to access it in Internet Explorer, and in doing so, it didn't work. It even ran to an MSN search and nothing like www.lanohio.com even came up

so it is down the site????

Quote Originally Posted by Ph34Rless
    so it is down the site????
    Yep

I think you need to start troubleshooting all these miniscule problems yourself as you are seeming to post a question a day and by the time you get back to it you've searched and found it. If you can't figure it out after searching, then ask. ;)
    Just my :2cents:

how long does it take mostly for to get back up or does god only know? :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by Ph34Rless
    how long does it take mostly for to get back up or does god only know? :confused:
    Impossible to tell

Ph34Rless, I have also noticed your tendency to frequently post simple questions that could easily be answered yourself with a little searching. I'd suggest from now on you think before you post if you want to continue to enjoy your stay here.
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Beefy Guest

If a site is giving MySQL errors, then there's something wrong with the site itself, as all the SQL stuff is done serverside. As for when it will be fixed, it all depends on when the people who run the site manage to get it fixed.

amd_man, just because it doesn't work for you, or doesn't pop up in a search engine, doesn't mean it's a problem with the site. You could both be using the same ISP, who are having problems, or many other things. However, as it was an SQL error, it WAS the server in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy

amd_man, just because it doesn't work for you, or doesn't pop up in a search engine, doesn't mean it's a problem with the site. You could both be using the same ISP, who are having problems, or many other things. However, as it was an SQL error, it WAS the server in this case.
    Well I ruled out it being the same ISP as we're in totally different areas, and my ISP is a local only deal.

And I thought that everyone knew that SQL errors come from the server that ya tryin' to access a site on but very obviously I was wrong. :shrug:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information