Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IE New Window Maximizer v2.2

In the recent past several people within this forum have asked about a solution to launching Internet Explorer in a full window.

Well, I've kept my nose to the grindstone on this one, and it appears that there may be a solution.
    I heard about this one from Chris Perillo (alias; LockerGnome). He says it will do the job for you.

Now I'll tell you now, I have not tried this little freeware utility, as I like how IE functions by default.
    But I know several folks who just may find this to be the tool they were looking for.
    Good luck with it - I saw a demonstration, and it should do the trick:thumb:

Linkage; IE New Window Maximizer 2.2
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Mmmm........... :?:
    For Windows 9x thru to 2k. If anyone tries this on XP let us know how it goes. :)
    :cheers:

I just use WinOpen [http://www.duckware.com/winopen/index.html] with the /max switch and the URL in the command line.

This also works great when you want to make your homemade CDs have an autorun that looks professional.

Thanks for the link Mr.C - I have been looking for something like this for ages! :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    Mmmm........... :?:
    For Windows 9x thru to 2k. If anyone tries this on XP let us know how it goes. :)
    Works fine for me under XP. It is a shame you can't hide the icon it places in the taskbar.
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Sounds good then and I thought it of interest as the site didn't mention XP. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    Sounds good then and I thought it of interest as the site didn't mention XP. ;)
    I think a lot of programmers tend to forget to do that thinking everyone realises XP/2000 are fairly similar and should generally work.
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Glad your liking it.
    LockerGnome pretty much knows what's up.
    Hopefully, some of those asking about such a tweak recently will find this to their liking too. First they gotta' find this thread though!
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    Glad your liking it.
    LockerGnome pretty much knows what's up.
    Hopefully, some of those asking about such a tweak recently will find this to their liking too. First they gotta' find this thread though!
    What is the URL to this site?
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

http://www.lockergnome.com

I think the lockergnome name came from his schooldays, when they used to close him in one of the lockers in the hall for being class geek. LOL

He's host on the TechTV show Call For Help.

They had as Australian caller on TSS the other day, he was asking how to get TechTV to OZ. He was visiting the US and found his new favorite channel I guess. You folks need to get together and bother your cable providers till they give in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information