Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Browser Problem Help Needed

I use SBC Yahoo to browse the internet and would like to install browser skins other than provided by SBC Yahoo. I used the "color" option on my Yahoo browser, but it has a limited # of skins and no way to get more. I made sure that my browser is set to Yahoo as default and set to always check to see if Yahoo is the default browser. I tried incredimail.com, which has a lot of skins available, but it gets installed on the MS Internet Explorer Browser (I have IE6) instead of the Yahoo browser. Is there a way to get other browser skins installed on my Yahoo browser?
    Thanks,
    Aaron

Just a personal opinion, but using "Yahoo" anything is an open invitation to spam. Their privacy policy assures you that they will only share your info with their affiliates, but that list is enormous. Every one I know that has used Yahoo stuff gets tons of spam. (Wife, for example, uses a Yahoo startup page and gets 100 times as much spam as I do using a Netscape page.) I have SBC DSL and have never used any of the Yahoo stuff on their install cds. I primarily use Mozilla Firebird for a browser (also sometimes use Mozilla and Opera), and Mozilla Thunderbird for mail. Firebird is easily skinable and has many features, including a popup blocker. I also feel that IE is slow and vulnerable to attack.

Thread Information