Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Nero 6.6 wont burn mp3!!!

Default Nero 6.6 wont burn mp3!!!

I have tried to make an audio cd using mp3 file and Nero now gives me this error "the file format is not supported" this just started happening today! i have no frickin idea what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Default Re: Nero 6.6 wont burn mp3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ^Goingdeep^
    I have tried to make an audio cd using mp3 file and Nero now gives me this error "the file format is not supported" this just started happening today! i have no frickin idea what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Try burning just one MP3 file incase you have a corrupt file in your song list, just for testing purposes.

Make sure you have the right drive selected as the target destination for the burn.

If that doesn't work, try updating Nero or use a different program just to make sure its not a hardware issue instead of a software issue. Can you burn anything with it? Maybe your drive is going South.... Other things you could try are a different media brand or a firmware update for your disc drive.

Default Re: Nero 6.6 wont burn mp3!!!

I figured out the problem...my ASPI driver was bad

Thread Information