Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: P2P file share

i use Kazaa, have used edonkey which waz pretty good but i think it waz the cause of my computer crashing a bit...not 100% on that tho...never used morpheus...maybe i should sometime :?:
    At the request of wiggo ;)

morpheous and kazaa use the same 'network' so it really doesn't make that mush of a difference

k well ill just stick with kazaa then :)

How big's kazaa? I'm only running Morpheus cos I saw it was a 1.6Mb download (managable on a 33k dial up), and it was #1 program downloaded on download.com. :)
    Onyx

TweakTown
    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
    CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

get morpheous

works very well, supports segmented downloading and autoresumes next time you log in

I d/l 13 G with at work and it doesn't show up in usage (not linked to me anyway)

rofl, your probably using the downloads of some poor person :p

I use Morpheus, bugger about that court case though :mad: .
    Wish I had a job where I could d/load stuff all day, ohh hold on I just wish I had A job :laugh:

gettin paid to sit on ur ass downloadin **** all day, on a fast connection.....hmmmmm would be nice...
    anywho...
    i heard off someone that Kazaa has better coding? or some ****. i think it was Beefy? is this true? coz they use the same network. look the same. do teh same thing.........any differences anyone?:?:
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

I fancy Morpheus myself.

I had a p2p d/l binge when I originally installed it, but I haven't gotten much after the intial binge. I did d/l a lotta **** tho.

Yeah, same here - with the binge thing. I think the novelty has worn off now. I still get my MP3s from my usual source, divx's are still WAY too big for me to d/l off a dial-up. So I'm still hiring the movies and making my own... ;)
    Onyx

TweakTown
    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
    CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information