Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A question about OEM

All of us need our bubble burst on occasion. Our governments cvan all make fools of themselves and us in the bargain.

O.E.M. software is for system builders. Generally the licence requires that it be bought with a new system. Most of the dealers I have dealt with that sell O.E.M. copies of OS's consider a motherboard purchase the equivalent of a new system.

Quote Originally Posted by drpeterbright
    But is it politically correct for we Americans to do it?
    Now where did I say that it was ok to bash any country?? you are the one with the problem......not me! If you have anything to say about a country, please say it in a respectful way not a slam!

And remember, this thread I started was about OEM not country bashing, so lets just stick to it.......shall we! [I agree...but by the sounds of it, it isn't going to get back on track]

[Edit] Removed tone and language.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris

Not if it was deserved!
    So far nobody has raised their tone or sworn like yourself, thus the result so far of just your posts being edited.

[Edit]

I have seen your reply and your thoughts on the matter. The original question for the starting of this thread I think has been answered. If not, please start another thread. This one is now closed to stop further flaming and arguments. Remember, at TweakTown we are all friends :)

Well, even though your post is about to get moderated, I think you'd better actually read what I was saying there...

[b]OK OK Enough with america bashing! You wouldn't like people making fun of your country would you?
    ^ What you said.

[b]Not if it was deserved!
    ^ How I responded, and I really can't see why anyone could find a problem with that.

It's reactions like that that just annoy me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information