Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: disk cache writing?

im new but not dumb so please bear with me - and wiggo if you read this sorry i need help with a simple thing - but here goes:

i just got bootvis and it helped a bit but on the disc usage graph it says real big in red WARNING DISK WRITE CACHING IS DISABLED - IS THAT BAD? ITS RED SO I KNOW IT SEEMS TO WELL...NOT BE GOOD sorry i left caps on not yellin - and any othe tweaks you can point me too?

i run intel stuff now! but im defecting!

why? nvidia & amd faith! am i dumb?:shoot3:

You are dumb!

Don't turn... Stay whit us! We are in heaven

Or burn in :flames: with your new amdi!

IŽd rather have an intel be honest, always so damn stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nervagent55
    im new but not dumb so please bear with me - and wiggo if you read this sorry i need help with a simple thing - but here goes:

i just got bootvis and it helped a bit but on the disc usage graph it says real big in red WARNING DISK WRITE CACHING IS DISABLED - IS THAT BAD? ITS RED SO I KNOW IT SEEMS TO WELL...NOT BE GOOD sorry i left caps on not yellin - and any othe tweaks you can point me too?

i run intel stuff now! but im defecting!

why? nvidia & amd faith! am i dumb?:shoot3:
    I had the same warning pop up on mine, but the disk writing cache is on, so it might be a bug of sorts. :flames: :thumb:

Thread Information