Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A decent FREE webhost..space > 10mb

Doesn't your ISP provide webspace? Mine does and I use that so long as I realise that it only has a 300MB p/m bandwidth but it's free and works plus it's 10MB per email address of which you can have up to 5 of. ;)

does it? hmm......... I'm not really sure I'll have to ask my dad when he wakes up (few minutes from now) as he owns the account. Then once I find out beleive me I will change everything ovber immediatly.

ok........I"m now hosting all pictures off the bellsouth servers. Which are being paid for so they SHOULD WORK. Does my signature show up now?

Workin' fine today anyway. :D

good I don't think I should have anymore problems with pictures showing up. Unless of course bellsouth is having problems with there servers. I"m paying 45 a month they better be up all the time!

I already fixed it but I ment "now" not "not"

Beefy Guest

i could always see your sig. :)

that's the way it always is with me. I'm always able to see pics when linked from fortunecity. But for some reason there are certain people who at times see the foretunecity place holder until they refresh the page? Oh well any problems should now be gone.

i can see your sig now too :)

well i tried fortunecity the day you suggested it thank you :)

it has an odd way of doing things through the online method but its okay as long as it got FTP (which is great......cuteFTP should help here lol)

but mysig should be visible now even though it is not coming up (as previously mentioned) within the first 5 mins of being uploaded. But my damn sig is FINALLY friggin showin up and ppl can see the work i put into the damn thing (4-5 hours straight only lol.......lots of manual cutout around the car......)
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    ABit KR7A-133RAID
    AMD AXP2700+@2188MHz
    Crucial PC3200 @ 266MHz
    ChainTech GFX 5600U @ 234/798
    Seagate Baraccuda IV 80.0GB
    WinXP Pro
    ViewSonic G70fmb 17" 0.21mm/0.25mm
    Altec Lansing 221 2.1 speakers
    SoundBlaster Audigy Platinum
    Plextor PX-716A DVD+-RW DL
    Plextor PX-708A DVD+-RW
    Plextor 24x10x32xA
    Antec SX1040B w/400W Antec SmartPower
    Microsoft TrackBall Explorer
    Logitech Elite Keyboard

lol ya......I mean it works just not all the time. As you can mine didn't show up all the time. You can directly access pictures through a link but for some reason you can when posting the pic in these forums. How they're related I don't know.

Its a nice powerful car too. It'll destroy mine. :( But I like vipers too. :)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information