Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Computer stat program

Hey i need some help with a problem of mine :D . A while back i found a awsome program that you can design an interface with your own computer stats like ram, cpu, fan speeds...and so on...well i forgot the name of the program....all i can remember is it began with an s and it had something to do with japaneese...?? dont ask how or why...but whatever. If anyone know of a program or anything plz email me or msg me or reply to the thread...thanx alot : peace2:

Do you mean Statbar? :?:

umm...well not exacly. With this program you actually design the interface. You can arange the status bars and everything yourself, change fonts and colors...then the gui that u designed runs on the system tray and it apears on the desktop...well thats the best way i can explain it. Also you can move the gui u design yourself around the desktop and changed the opacity of it...it behaves just like any other application. thanx :D

OK found the program! whew! took like 5 hours to find it. Its called Samurize. check it out to see wtf i was begging everyone for http://www.samurize.com/ :cheers:

Hey that looks ok. :thumb:

Might give it ago myself soon. ;)

Thread Information