Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: go zilla uninstall problem

i uninstalled gozilla download manager. now every time i download a file to my hard drive, up pops the gozilla download box. how do i get it off my system?

Hmm not sure but go to run type "msconfig" then start up then take it off of the start up section.

thanks for the reply. there is nothing in my startup related to go zilla. i also ran regcleaner and removed it from the registry.

could it be a setting in my IE?

is all the junk from Aureate or Radiate gone?
    GoZilla installs that garbage by default but doesn't like to take it out when it leaves.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Also look for a program with "meii" or something simular in its' name while you are in msconfig. It's been awhile since I slayed Gozilla but it seems to me that that file was one of the more annoying ones. If you find the file that I am referring to please double check its' source b4 deleting it just in case I'm wrong as it has been awhile.
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Thread Information