Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Free animated gif editor?

I'm looking for one of these, especially one that can resize and doesn't have any strings attached or requires a separate program to run. The best one I found could resize stuff, but put a banner at the top which really isn't what I wanted. All others didn't do the resizing I wanted.

Sorry but I don't know of anything that fit those requirements but I use both Unlead's GIF Animator (basic) and Paintshop Pro (does everything). :)

Okay. I did find one gif animator that does what I want. It's a trial, but I'll see about Paint Shop Pro.

http://www.imagespro.com/programs/gi...eware/0-1.html

anyway an imagespro search will usually yield good results. i used to use HVS animator before I bought Paint Shop Pro..

I have found alot of free editors online, way lots.
    At that time I used web farret search,(gatta search within, because you'll get a zillion hits)
    I can't remember the name atm, but there is a windows download place that has quite a few things. But google is a good call, try even looking for windows things

This is for a great icon editor, but there might be something in there you might like.
    http://www.axialis.com/index.html

Thread Information