Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Thank God for Annoyances.org

Finnaly got tweakui installed thanks to this information:) :D ;) :cool: :smokin:

http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/tweakui
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

You mean like these directions I gave you 40 days ago in my second post on this page;
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/showthre...0&pagenumber=4
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I get it now,but not back then and it wasen't 40 days ago.....I coulden't find it on my cd or I wasen't looking in the right place. Oh well got it now thats all that matters
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

Haven't you heard, life is faster on the internet - it's like dog-years:D

That same post explained to you that it is not on your Windows 98 SE disc. The first post on the page was the DL site for TweakUI.

All the same, glad you got it going:confused:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thread Information