Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: killer app

Industry analysts are always looking for the next "killer app" - the one we just refuse to live without.

With the state of my inbox for the past year, I've always leaned toward a working anti-spam software as being a winner.

Just ran across this little news item from everyones favorite ISP/mother:laugh:

http://www.computerworld.com/softwar...,79045,00.html

Whew! that's a bunch - but looking at my own served-by-an-independent non-conglomerate ISP Inbox, 28 per seems about right. Recently my dial-up account initiated a spam filter too.

Seems like it hasn't stopped much, maybe 30% at best - hard to know what you're not seeing though:?:

Anyhow, I thought it was big numbers that made for interesting news. How many jigaWatts does it take to create, send and recieve a billion spam you suppose?
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

more than 1 billion hamsters on wheels can make I'd bet:rofl: :shh:
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

Thread Information