Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Firewall reports and other tales of hackers at work...

heres the deal give us your stoires,expierences,screen shots, or anything else that is about people trying to break into your comp...and for the admins: I put this in the applications section beacuse a firewall is usualy an application, so please don't relocate it.

p.s. it can also be log files or router reports or incidences that have to do with this sort of thing. Why? you ask am I making a thread about this? well, I find it interesting that someone from half way around the world is trying to look for unproteced ftp servers on my machine and other things like that. Should make for interesting conversation.
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

C'mon people I know there has to be someting that fits this category for you.....:confused: :cry:
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

Has anyone ever had Windows explorer try and connect to the internet before? I think thats kinda mysterious for windows to try and do that. I guess its spyware has to download new instructions sometime i.e. alexa.

Thread Information