Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa downloded files

Quote Originally Posted by JDang07
    i just download a game from kazaa. when i finish download it i went into the folder and the file was different. i can't unzip it or extract it. the file name said sumthing like "game.bin". Is there a way for me to install the file? It a 643 mb file. I went into the property of the file and under type of file it said Application.
    you need cdrwin or fireburner to burn the bin file onto a disc. then you can install your game. chances are you need to install a different exe to get the thing to run. if you get it going and like the game, go out a buy it. this is how developers and programmers make a living. stealing their hard work is low.

: peace2:

check this out!!! http://www.d-tools.de/cgi-bin/Script...?daemon329.exe

it called Daemon Tools... open the *.Bin file by using this!!! it works!

:laugh: :laugh:
    mess with the best, die like the rest
    :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

And how would you go about doing that tweaker?! I am V. Intrested cause i am in a block off peeps who are on a LAN - we already have a personal p2p goin on but thats for the whole uni and we didn't make it. Its very hard for us to send stuff between each other on the p2p so a ftp sounds better. :idea:

blockrockin ;p

just go into kazaa and download winiso it is a burning software that will let you extract bin files to a cd or folder.

Nero burningrom. If ya got that installed you don't ever need anything else in order to handle all your burning tasks, imagefiles etc.. ;)

:cheers:

I hope you all still remember to use Kazaa-Lite, which will at least get rid of the pop-up problems associated with Kazaa.

Using Kazaa is like going out into the Wild West. Anything goes, so you better take a gun, and watch your back.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Quote Originally Posted by The__tweaker
    Nero burningrom. If ya got that installed you don't ever need anything else in order to handle all your burning tasks, imagefiles etc.. ;)

:cheers:
    Yeah, Nero's pretty powerful but when it comes to *.bin files, I don't think Nero can actually process them without the cue sheet... WinISO can read *.bin files without the cue sheet though...

Quote Originally Posted by vfoong
    Yeah, Nero's pretty powerful but when it comes to *.bin files, I don't think Nero can actually process them without the cue sheet... WinISO can read *.bin files without the cue sheet though...
    cdrwin 5 doesn't need a cue file as well. i use winiso as well. mostly if i want to add more folders or files.

hmm.. i use CloneCD to back-up my game cd's into the hard drive.. loads quiker(mostly) and if you're having trouble using nero to make a image file of ur game.. cloneCD is the way to go.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information